Petral Consulting launched this monthly survey & report in 1996. US ethylene producers participate in this service by providing historic information on plant operating rates and feedslates. Petral Consulting protects the confidentiality of each responding company’s data and publishes only a summary and analysis of survey results. Each month, the survey collects data for the previous month’s operations. Data includes each plant’s operating rate, details of its feedslate (purity ethane, E/P mix, propane, normal butane, natural gasoline, refinery naphtha, and refinery sourced gasoil).
The monthly report includes a summary and analysis of the following topics:
- trends in feedstock demand for each component with highlights of short term forecasts
- trends in feedstock demand for LPG plants and flex feed plants
- trends in ethylene production from LPG plants & flex feed plants with highlights of short term forecasts
- trends in ethylene production from light feeds and heavy feeds
- trends in coproduct supply (propylene, butadiene/butylenes, aromatics) & highlights of short term forecasts
- analysis of plant operating rates and production losses due to turnarounds or unplanned maintenance problems
For more information, please email Mr. Lippe to request the detailed review of scope and content of this ongoing service.